Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween

While I know Halloween is almost a month past, I still thought it would be fun to post our October festivities.

This year we enjoyed the craze of the Fall Festival (held at our church), AND going door-to-door (which we had never done before this year). As for costumes, Rory and Claire reused Rory's previous dance recital costumes, and made beautiful prima ballerinas. And, Jane truly became our cute little pumpkin. :)

Rory poses below; ballet class in action.
Claire gives her version of the same pose. I think the cast made her right side slightly heavier...
The two dancers pose together.
Sadly, I was unable to take many pics at the Fall Festival. We were so busy playing games, running after Jane and having fun, that photo ops were not a priority (or a possibility). I did, though, get pictures of the girl's faces -- after being hand-painted. Rory chose a butterfly, a RED butterfly.
Claire chose a pumpkin...perhaps in honor of her little sister...
Our little pumpkin...

The next evening, we gathered together with another family (the Talley's) to go door-to-door, and shout, "Happy Halloween!"

While Rory and Claire walked along, Jane and Kendall Talley enjoyed the stroll...and some glow stix...
All the costumed kiddos stand together (momentarily) for a group photo. Aren't they cute?Although I am not certain we will go door-to-door again, we really enjoyed the opportunity to spend time with friends. Hope you enjoyed your own Fall Festivities!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls look so cute!....And (I know I say it every time but) so old!!! What's going on? My kids don't look older. Thanks for sharing the pictures.